Myteeshirtpalace-I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 Though the I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt it is in the first place but mother-daughter duo received a brief, they were given free rein to experiment with the brand’s fall/winter 2020 collection. Louna scouted locations throughout Paris, put together mood boards, and had a clear idea of how she wanted to present her mom. “It was immensely satisfying to realize that my daughter essentially sees me as a very happy, slightly eccentric, aging teenager,” says Grenville. “I think the fact we know each other so well helped in this case.” Makeup artist Cyril Lanoir and Grenville’s agent, Versae, who served as an assistant, were on hand, but Grenville handled the styling herself. “The real difficulty was the steaming, which of course did not interest Louna in the slightest!” she says.

I'm grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I'm pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  Myteeshirtpalace

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Myteeshirtpalace-Attention finnish Sisu inside shirt

Myteeshirtpalace-Blood inside me Don’t New York my Michigan America flag shirt

Myteeshirtpalace-Blood inside me Don’t Californicate Our Country America flag shirt